Working Student (m/f/d) - Allianz Services - Learning and Development
Description & Role
Making learning a priority starts with you!
You will be an integral part of our team where your dedication aim to foster and value your dedication, effort, new ideas, and perspectives to see things from different angles. For our clients at Allianz your opinion matters!
Join our Learning and Development Consulting Team and work alongside 9 Learning & Development Experts focused on developing and implementing e-learning solutions and learning strategies for our clients at Allianz around the world. Our proven methodology helps us to define and contribute to the future ways of working for our clients. In addition, we ensure that learning becomes accessible to everyone, independent of time and place.
As a valued and trusted member of our team, you will have the opportunity to manage your own tasks and responsibilities, while actively participating in ongoing collaborative projects with our clients. In return to your commitment and efforts, we offer you a diverse project experience, feedback-oriented learning opportunities allowing you to develop both personally AND professionally in a faced-paced environment.
Accelerate learning at Allianz and support us in designing the best solutions for our clients, helping us to live up to our mission: Drive Change. Grow People. For Allianz.
- Together with our team you contribute actively to our ongoing projects
- You create content on our e-learning platforms for our clients
- You participate in team events and contribute actively to define our future strategy and priorities
- You take care of administrative tasks such as drafting contracts and invoices for our clients
- You manage presentations and pitch decks
- You prepare and organize workshops together with the team for internal purposes and for our clients
- You think out-of-the-box and find new ways to optimize our daily operations
- You are an enrolled student at the advanced stages in Design (any area), Psychology, Educational Studies, Business Studies or any other studies with emphasis on Learning or related fields OR in a gap year between studies
- You are passionate about Learning & Development, Instructional and Visual Design, Learner Journeys and Content Creation
- First working experiences in L&D through previous internships or working student positions is a plus
- You are fluent in English in both speaking and writing, German is an advantage but not a must
- You are customer- and service-oriented
- You are a quick learner and open to feedback and self-reflection
- You excel in teamwork and are passionate about taking responsibility
- You have very good knowledge of the MS Office programs
- You are reliable, committed, and a proactive team player
- You have an open personality and like to work in a team
- You don’t mind working fully remote
- You can start immediately and are interested in an internship for 4 to 6 months in full-time (38h/week) or - in a working student position - part time (16-20 h/week) starting January/ February 2023
Need to know
- Requirement for internship and working student positions is the enrollment in a university – or (for an internship) a gap year.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrollment (exception gap year)
- Valid Work and residence permit (for non-EU citizens). Please check before applying if you can work with your current VISA.
- Allianz Services is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. Everybody is welcome, no matter gender, age, ancestry, national origin, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
What do we offer you?
- An attractive monthly salary
- A modern and open space office located in Munich
- Flexible working hours
- A student discount in our outstanding canteen
- Free LinkedIn Learning Account and many other opportunities to develop new skills
- A big student community with many options for networking
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Exciting job opportunities in a global company
Hoe te solliciteren
Interested? Then dare to write your own story and start your career at Allianz Services!
Please submit your application (including CV, cover letter in which you state your motivation and where you found out about this job post, certificates/reference letters) to our Recruiting portal: careers.allianz.com