Vice President - Investment Banking
Our financial advisory team is currently looking for Vice President – level candidates for investment banking advisory services in renewable energy at our Frankfurt office in Germany.
Responsibilities will include market research on the renewable energy sector in Europe, and in particular Germany. The Vice President will be responsible for Business Development within a specific global region or sector. Other duties will include to prepare and review financial models for the renewable energy sector (onshore and offshore wind, solar, hydro, biomass, and waste-to-energy). In addition, Vice Presidents will prepare client presentations, banker’s packages, information memoranda, commercial due diligence reports, and investment teasers. There will also be a substantial client contact, and interaction with legal and technical advisors, renewable energy developers, energy investors, utilities, and banking professionals.
- Master’s degree in Sustainability, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Science, Engineering or Law
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience at a financial institution, renewable energy developer, utility or private equity firm
- Strong interest in finance and energy, preferably renewable energy
- Previous experience in finance, banking, engineering or law a plus
- Financial analysis training preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (financial modeling and numerical abilities) and PowerPoint presentations
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with native fluency in German
Personal Candidate Traits
- Strong interest in Investment Banking M&A
- Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities
- Entrepreneurial mindset, conscientious and flexible
- Critical and creative thinking with a penchant for client work
- Cross-cultural skills a must
Global Capital Finance offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for its permanent employees.
Global Capital Finance is an international investment banking and financial advisory services firm, providing innovative advice to public and private sector clients worldwide, with a strategic focus on the renewable energy sector. Global Capital Finance is also active in other industries, such as energy, transportation, public finance, infrastructure and real estate. Global Capital Finance was founded in 2000, and has its primary offices in New York and in Frankfurt, and representative offices in Madrid, Kyiv and Hong Kong. Please see our website for additional information: www.globalcapitalfinance.com.
Hoe te solliciteren
Interested candidates should please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.