University of Barcelona: International Relations Office of the faculty of Economics and Business intern
• Provide help and assistance in a variety of tasks related to the exchange management.
• Gather information of our university partners in order to provide our students with systematic and better information for the mobility decision making.
• Provide support for the events organised by the IRO such as the international week, international fair, welcome meetings or informative sessions.
• Provide help and assistance with the check in and the enrolment of international exchange students.
• Update and compilation of data and data analysis.
• Creation of a variety of reports.
• Organizing student files and information.
• Creation of promotional material.
• Advanced knowledge of English.
• Beginner/Intermediate knowledge of Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office pack (mainly Access and Excel).
• Highly committed and willing to enrich his/her knowledge.
• Pro-activity, accuracy and efficiency.
• Communicative and open-minded person.
• Flexibility, adaptability and capable of managing multiple priorities.
• Ability to work independently according to the expected outcomes.
• Ability to make appropriate work-related decisions
• Other languages, having participated in an international mobility program and previous experience in a similar job are considered a plus.
Starting date: 1st of September 2022.
Duration: Preferably, one term, until December 2022 or January 2023. Minimum period: 3 months.
Schedule: 7 hours daily, from 9.30 to 16.30.
The IRO is the unit in charge of coordinating international mobility programmes and relations with partner universities, as well as offering support and guidance to all incoming and outgoing students. Along with our young and enthusiastic team, the chosen candidate will be able to acquire multiple and valuable abilities and competencies, from experience in administrative tasks to web research, information management, event planning or social media.
Studying abroad is a life changing experience and at the IRO we make sure each student receives proper attention for any inquiry he/she might have. This position will provide the student with the possibility of developing his/her professional skills within an international team and a unique environment such as the city of Barcelona.
Hoe te solliciteren
Interested students have to send their CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 22nd of May. Interviews with pre-selected applicants will be conducted online from the 25th to the 30th of May.
Applicant students must confirm with their home institution they can conduct the internship at our office, with the conditions specified, under the framework of the Erasmus+ Placement programme before applying.