Uniper Trainee Program April 2022 - Trading & Commercial Track (f/m/d)
What will you focus on?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper's business, its value drivers and corporate environment
- You will learn from experts from many different fields, bring in your own ideas and work on your own projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- You will develop your technical, operational and interpersonal skills
- During the program, you will get to know various fields across Uniper's key commercial areas (e.g. Trading / Asset Optimization / Market Analytics / Global Origination / Sales etc.)
- You will also have the opportunity to take over commercial responsibility at an early stage in order to grow fast, develop your entrepreneurial skills and the ability to cope with rapid change
What should you bring along?
- A successfully completed degree focusing on engineering, economics, business administration, mathematics, computer science or similar
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Understanding of global energy markets with a focus on natural gas
- Intercultural experience is crucial, experience abroad is a plus
- Strong analytical, entrepreneurial, and numerical skills and approach are essential
- Advanced level of IT related capabilities e.g. programming skills (VBA, R, Python, etc.), handling large amounts of complex data, databases etc. desired to help driving forward Uniper's commercial areas' digitalization journey
- Superior interpersonal communication skills with strong team player skillset as well as good ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of other languages advantageous
- Two-year contract (> 95% take on a follow-up position after their trainee programme)
- 30 days of holiday
- Attractive remuneration of € 48,000 - € 55,000 annual gross salary
- Additional company benefits such as discounted job ticket, free parking, free employee fitness studio at the Düsseldorf location
- Modern workplace in the media harbour in Düsseldorf
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Health care
- Mentoring & individual personal / professional development
- Career network & events
- Large international and diverse trainee community
- Initiatives for social commitment
We are actively shaping the transformation of the energy world and securing the energy supply of today and tomorrow.
We live diversity and inclusion, it is an integral part of our corporate culture. We are convinced that the best way to foster the potential of our employees is through a working environment in which everyone feels equally valued and respected.
We see equal opportunities as a central factor for innovation and creativity. Only with different perspectives, ways of thinking, competencies and experiences will we drive and achieve sustainable change in the energy world.
Regardless of whether we work at our operating sites, in the office, or at home - we are united by the Uniper Way, our jointly developed understanding of corporate culture. We learn from each other and continue to develop together.
Sustainable energy change is not achieved through an abrupt turnaround or revolution, but through evolutionary action. To this end, we set ourselves measurable goals that we achieve together.
Join us on our journey to a decarbonized energy future. Energy evolution starts with U!
Hoe te solliciteren
To apply, please follow the link:
Trainee Program - Trading & Commercial Track (m/f/d) (uniper.energy)
For questions about this position, please contact:
Laura Johanns & Henriette Dobler / Talent & Learning Experts