Uniper Trainee Program April 2022 - Risk Management (f/m/d)
What will you focus on?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s international business and corporate environment
- You will learn from experts from many different fields, bring in your own ideas and work on your own projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- You will develop your technical, operational and interpersonal skills
- You will contribute to the analysis of Credit Risk & Market Risks as well as investment appraisals using state of the art risk management techniques
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. commodity trading desks, sales desks, risk department, legal functions)
- You will contribute to the challenging and exciting development and delivery of the Risk Management team's path on digitalization
What should you bring along?
- A successfully completed degree focusing on Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Intercultural experience is crucial, experience abroad is a plus
- Curiosity and openness towards working in an intercultural environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and proactivity
- Ability to use common sense and see the big picture without losing attention to detail
- Pursuit of continuous improvement with a hands-on mentality
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in English language, both orally and in writing; German language skills as a plus
- Two-year contract (> 95% take on a follow-up position after their trainee programme)
- 30 days of holiday
- Attractive remuneration of € 48,000 - € 55,000 annual gross salary
- Additional company benefits such as discounted job ticket, free parking, free employee fitness studio at the Düsseldorf location
- Modern workplace in the media harbour in Düsseldorf
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Health care
- Mentoring & individual personal / professional development
- Career network & events
- Large international and diverse trainee community
- Initiatives for social commitment
We are actively shaping the transformation of the energy world and securing the energy supply of today and tomorrow.
We live diversity and inclusion, it is an integral part of our corporate culture. We are convinced that the best way to foster the potential of our employees is through a working environment in which everyone feels equally valued and respected.
We see equal opportunities as a central factor for innovation and creativity. Only with different perspectives, ways of thinking, competencies and experiences will we drive and achieve sustainable change in the energy world.
Regardless of whether we work at our operating sites, in the office, or at home - we are united by the Uniper Way, our jointly developed understanding of corporate culture. We learn from each other and continue to develop together.
Sustainable energy change is not achieved through an abrupt turnaround or revolution, but through evolutionary action. To this end, we set ourselves measurable goals that we achieve together.
Join us on our journey to a decarbonized energy future. Energy evolution starts with U!
Hoe te solliciteren
To apply, please follow the link: '
Trainee Program - Risk Management (m/f/d) (uniper.energy)