Uniper Trainee Program April 2022 - Hydrogen (f/m/d)
What will you focus on?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s international business and corporate environment
- You will learn from experts from many different fields, bring in your own ideas and work on your own projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- You will develop your technical, operational and interpersonal skills
- You will deep dive into the hydrogen project portfolio of Uniper and monitor its performance • You will develop an understanding of the complex legislative and regulative environment of the hydrogen business
- You will experiences the challenges to raise and administrate public subsidies for our hydrogen project portfolio
What should you bring along?
- A successfully completed degree focusing on Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Business IT or similar
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Itercultural experience is crucial, experience abroad is a plus
- Curiosity and openness towards working in an intercultural environment
- Analytical skills and ability to describe complex topics in an understandable manner
- Understanding of energy markets is a plus
- Capable and confident in handling diverse topics in parallel
- Creative and open-minded individual with fresh mindset and very good communication skills
- Proficiency in English / German language, both orally and in writing
- Two-year contract (> 95% take on a follow-up position after their trainee programme)
- 30 days of holiday
- Attractive remuneration of € 48,000 - € 55,000 annual gross salary
- Additional company benefits such as discounted job ticket, free parking, free employee fitness studio at the Düsseldorf location
- Modern workplace in the media harbour in Düsseldorf
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Health care
- Mentoring & individual personal / professional development
- Career network & events
- Large international and diverse trainee community
- Initiatives for social commitment
We are actively shaping the transformation of the energy world and securing the energy supply of today and tomorrow.
We live diversity and inclusion, it is an integral part of our corporate culture. We are convinced that the best way to foster the potential of our employees is through a working environment in which everyone feels equally valued and respected.
We see equal opportunities as a central factor for innovation and creativity. Only with different perspectives, ways of thinking, competencies and experiences will we drive and achieve sustainable change in the energy world.
Regardless of whether we work at our operating sites, in the office, or at home - we are united by the Uniper Way, our jointly developed understanding of corporate culture. We learn from each other and continue to develop together.
Sustainable energy change is not achieved through an abrupt turnaround or revolution, but through evolutionary action. To this end, we set ourselves measurable goals that we achieve together.
Join us on our journey to a decarbonized energy future. Energy evolution starts with U!
Hoe te solliciteren
To apply, please follow the link:
Trainee Program - Hydrogen (m/f/d) (uniper.energy)
For questions about this position, please contact:
Laura Johanns & Henriette Dobler / Talent & Learning Experts