Summer internship Intercompany Supply Chain
- Monitoring the automac conversion of purchase orders to sales orders
- Receive purchase orders and enter sales orders for non-integrated local Bayer sales organizaons
- Iniate and arrange praccal details of order processing with the on-site logiscs team
- Check stock availability and align large orders with the on-site planning team
- Check transfer prices with the on-site finance team
- Follow up with local sales organizaons on mely delivery of orders
- Instruct local sales organizaons to change orders in accordance with agreed lead mes
- Contact logiscs service provider in case of emergency shipments and follow up on the execuon
- Ensure mely escalaon in case there is a chance that an order will not be shipped on me in full
- Be a caretaker for queries of local Bayer sales organizaons
- Manage global hub transaconal returns processes and intercompany credits
- Collaborate with supporng departments required to ensure seamless intercompany order flow
This internship is pre-approved as a skills replacement for 4 ECTS!
- You are Hbo bachelor student or a BSc/Msc student by preference in Supply Chain Management
- You are available from 22nd June to the end of August
- Language: Fluent English in wring and verbal; Dutch, German preferred.
- Experience with Microso Office applicaons.
- Analycally inclined.
- Affinity with planning and having structured working approach
- Well-developed communicave and collaborave skills.
- You live within travel distance from Maastricht
Also, since you are dealing with important and relevant data, you have a sharp eye for detail and work accurate and precise.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
- 500 EUR trainee allowance for Hbo students and 600 EUR for university students
- Good work experience on you resume
- An inspiring and demanding seng.
- An informal and friendly atmosphere
The Supply Chain team in Maastricht is responsible for the on-me and in full delivery of Radiology Injector Units, Disposables and Spare Parts. In this challenging posion, you will be working with 4 colleagues in our Intercompany Supply Management Team in Maastricht. Together with your colleagues, you will be managing the order flow from our regional distribuon center towards various local Bayer sales organizaons and their customers in EMEA, APAC and LATAM and ensuring that Bayer’s intercompany sales and return transacons run smoothly.
You will be part of a team of 4 professionals with diversity in age, experience, and backgrounds in Supply Chain. The team is passionate for performance and delivering state of the art Radiology medical devices to our customers, whilst ensuring that internal transacons run smoothly. The great thing about your job is that you get to oversee the whole supply chain process and have a lot of internal contact with various departments, while you are coordinang our efforts to provide great service. You will get a lot of freedom in your job whilst having a strong focus on development. The atmosphere in the Maastricht offices is characterized by a dynamic, informal, internaonal, and collaborave spirit with a “get it done” atude within all funconal areas. Our modern open office spaces make communicaon and collaboraon easy and direct.
Hoe te solliciteren
We look forward to receiving your online applicaon. We kindly like to inform you that we can only accept applicaons via the career site, this due to the privacy laws.
Do you want to know more about what our people do at Bayer? Check our social wall via www.teambayerbenelux.com and follow us via #TeamBayerBenelux!