Summer Associate - Investment Banking
Our advisory team based in Frankfurt is looking for Interns for a minimum of 3 months. Responsibilities will include market research on the renewables sector in Europe, as well as certain energy infrastructure activities. The Intern will also support in preparing financial models for the renewable energy sector (onshore and offshore wind, solar, hydro, biomass, and waste-to-energy). In addition, Interns will assist in preparing client presentations, banker’s packages, information memorandums, and investment teasers.
- Master’s studies in Business, Finance, Economics, Law, Science or Engineering
- Strong interest in finance and energy, preferably renewable energy
- Fluency in English is required, and other European languages would be a plus, particularly German, Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (financial modeling) and PowerPoint
Personal Candidate Traits
- Entrepreneurial mindset, conscientious and flexible
- Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities
- Team-oriented; all Interns are an important part of our Team and will be integrated in all aspects of transactions
- Cross-cultural skills a must
- Critical and creative thinking with a penchant for client work
Global Capital Finance offers year-round paid internship positions. We are looking for Interns who would consider to join us on a permanent basis as Analysts or Associates following their internship and studies. We provide an excellent learning environment and training in financial analysis of energy and energy-related projects. Our program can include a rotation in both our New York and Frankfurt offices if desired in order to provide a global perspective on our renewable energy and financial advisory activities.
Global Capital Finance is an international investment banking and financial advisory services firm, providing innovative advice to public and private sector clients worldwide, with a strategic focus on the renewable energy sector. Global Capital Finance is also active in other industries, such as energy, transportation, public finance, infrastructure and real estate. Global Capital Finance was founded in 2000, and has its primary offices in New York and in Frankfurt, and representative offices in Madrid, Kyiv and Hong Kong. Please see our web-site for additional information: www.globalcapitalfinance.com
Hoe te solliciteren
Interested candidates should please send resume and cover letter explaining their interest in energy/renewable energy finance and investment banking to firstname.lastname@example.org.