Social Performance Marketeer | German speaking
How do I become Social Performance Marketing Specialist for Germany at Coolblue?
Do you love data analysis and marketing and are you looking for a position in which you can directly convert your insight from data into actions that improve the results of Coolblue in Germany? Start as a Social, Banner & Video Marketing Specialist and become an expert in Display, Social & Video Advertising. Steph will explain how you become a Banner & Video Marketing Specialist at Coolblue.
You enjoy doing this
- Optimizing the Display, Social & Video campaigns for Coolblue.de
- Finding new opportunities by analyzing large amounts of data
- Setting up A/B tests to improve our results
- Experimenting with the newest beta's from Google and Facebook
- Working closely with other colleagues in Team Germany to improve general Germany results
- Present findings and results in monthly demo's to a bigger Coolblue audience
You recognize yourself in the following
- You speak German fluently. In addition, you understand like no other how the German consumer thinks.
- Fluent in English or Dutch, both in speech and writing.
- A university degree, for example related to commercial economics or marketing
- Good with numbers. You know how to translate complex data in concrete insights and action points
- Affinity with online marketing. Experience with Programmatic or Social Advertising is a plus
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- Money. We offer 2.750 euro gross/month for a Graduate. When you already have working experience, we take this into account, of course.
- With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can become a little bit better every day.
- A discount on all our products.
- Extraordinarily good work environment, including freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- Challenging work to fully immerse yourself in, so that you occasionally forget that you’re working.
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word. You can have a beer with the boss if you like.
Hoe te solliciteren
Does this sound interesting? Please apply via the link below or call Claudia (recruiter) at +31 6 15 60 65 91