SBE Admissions is looking for a new student-assistant (F/M)
Maastricht University School of Business and Economics offers several Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes in the area of Business and Economics for which different procedures are in place (numerus fixus, selection, etc).
SBE Admissions is looking for a new student-assistant (F/M):
• As of 15 October 2020;
• Appr. 8 hrs per week, more in peak periods;
• Student job via InterUM;
• Payment depends on year of study
The tasks for a student assistant are
• processing documents (motivation essay, cv, lists of grades, etc);
• inform applicants via telephone and email;
• facilitating colleagues who work in the Boards of Admission or selection committees;
• work during Open Days.
• affinity with computers and the desire to work with different/new systems (SAP, document management system) is a must for this highly administrative position;
• Excellent proficiency in English (orally and written) as well as Dutch is needed.
Hoe te solliciteren
Send a motivation and cv to Ms Simone Franssen via firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 September at the latest.