We’re currently looking to expand the team with full-time employees. You will be mainly involved in the Mine Kafon Drone project (MKD). The MKD is developed to substitute current dangerous demining techniques and reach the goal of a landmine free world in 10 years.
The MKD flies over dangerous areas; maps it, detects and detonates landmines from a safe distance. The drone works autonomously, equipped with three separate interchangeable robotic extensions. These three methodologies combined make the MKD up to 20 times faster than traditional demining technologies. Apart from being a safer solution, it is also up to 200 times cheaper than existing demining techniques.
Thanks to MKD and other projects Our company is growing fast and therefore we are looking for a Sales Executive. You will utilise the contacts and reputation that were acquired by the company in the past several years. With the assistance of the PR and Marketing officer you will approach our current and potential business partners to negotiate contracts and future deals.
- Scout potential corporate sponsors for the existing projects
- Create and execute sales strategies for different products
- Responsible for arrangement and oversight of lectures, conferences and trade shows in Europe and abroad.
- Apply for research grants, sponsorships, collaboration projects
- Create weekly/monthly/quarterly sales reports.
- Develop and monitor KPI’s
- Pursuing a university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Strategic Management or any related field
- Fluency in English and at least one more language
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to easily switch between functions and projects
- Sales experience is a must
- Capable of working in an international environment
- Affinity with at least one of the following categories: Technology/Arts/Design
- A polished and professional presence towards external parties within and outside the company
- Opportunity to work on an award winning project
- Monthly remuneration
- Free lunches and fun environment
- You will be directly involved in development of the product and take responsibility for your tasks
- You will have the opportunity to learn how to manage complex projects with developers all-around the world
Mine Kafon Drone (MKD) System, a solution devised by Dutch-Afghan brothers Massoud and Mahmud Hassani. Starting off with the Mine Kafon Ball, a global awareness project which gathered a huge media impact and success in a variety of international competitions, the Dutch company now focuses on a different approach to mine detection – from the air. The enthusiastic reception it got inspired the brothers to design an even more comprehensive solution, which hopes to bring the landmine issue to an end once and for all. Following several years of development since the Mine Kafon Lab team has finalised work on the ‘MKD’ project – an unmanned airborne demining system. The disruptive solution offered uses two drones – the MK Manta and MK Destiny – to survey entire stretches of land, and then detect landmines by pinpointing their position on a 3D map. The unmanned vehicles are operated from a distance, without any danger to deminers, and they offer an easy to implement detection process which is at least 10 times faster and 40 times cheaper than current methods. Mine Kafon’s mission is to clear all landmines from around the world within 10 years.
Hoe te solliciteren
Please apply by mail and send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org