RockBridge.INN - Recruitment for Master Students in PR/PA
- With a solid general knowledge and a natural curiosity for the news, the candidate wishes to acquire a significant experience of consultant in public relations agency at the service of BtoB customers intervening in the sectors of the Finance, the ICTs, the energy and/or professional services at the EU level.
- He/she has an excellent level of written and oral Dutch (English would also be a strong asset) allowing him/her to work for European clients.
- He/she writes with ease and knows how to handle digital tools.
- He/she enjoys working in a team and wants to invest in an ambitious structure.
- Welcoming attitude;
- Good knowledge of Pack Office;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English.
- Students will have the opportunity to work in an interactive and international environment, attend meetings and sometimes conferences, and possibly present their own work during lab meetings
- Student will receive 500 €/month
Rock Bridge.Inn is much more than the next Co-working space. It is not just another consultancy, either. Rock Bridge.Inn is an innovative combination of an inspiring office place and creative intellectual space.
It’s the innovation boutique that makes the difference in Luxembourg – and far beyond. In concrete terms, Rockbridge.Inn builds on two pillars:
Inn.Side: Rooms with a view
- Workplaces & Representation
- Funding & Administration
Inn.Sight: Community with competences
- EU wide PR & EU PA
- Marketing & Sales
At Rock Bridge.Inn, we believe in the magic of an open concept, more precisely in:
- an open spirit for shared success with individual style
- open minds with clear expertise and proven experience
- an open network of friends & partners all over Europe
Hoe te solliciteren
If some of your students are interested in this mission, please apply until 25/05/2019 by email in English to email@example.com.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter