Promotion Coordinator mymaastricht
Are you an outgoing student, who’s active on social media, and looking for a new challenge as part of a young, professional team? Then we are looking for you!
To get the word across to the community, we are looking for a new Social Media Manager as of January 2022. mymaastricht.nl can offer you flexible working hours (approx. 12 hours a week) in a young and enthusiastic work environment.
mymaastricht.nl is part of Maastricht University's Student Service Centre, and you will meet and collaborate with the teams from Match, the HuurTeam, Kaleido or the Student Project Team. You'll be asked to further develop the social media strategy of mymaastricht.nl and run our social platforms (mainly Instagram and Facebook).
As Social Media Manager, you will be the direct link between the outside world and our platform. This is a true challenge that allows you to grow and make your mark on student life in Maastricht.
In a nutshell, you will:
- be responsible for the external communication to the student population
- be in charge of our social media channels (FB, Instagram, blog)
- learn about online marketing with the rest of the team
- be an ambassador for mymaastricht.nl towards the student population
- organize and visit events in order to promote the website and network
Do you see yourself in the following requirements? Then this is the job for you!
- A creative and open mindset
- Always looking to learn and improve
- Outgoing and outspoken personality and involved in Maastricht's student community
- Proficient in the English language (C1)
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about social media (mainly Instagram & Facebook; Twitter, YouTube and possibly TikTok are a plus)
- Good time management and high sense of responsibility
Being part of mymaastricht.nl requires good communication skills and independent thought. We want an active team member who takes initiative and wants to help connect mymaastricht.nl with the local international student community.
Period: 01/01/2022 – 31/08/2023 with the possibility of extension
Hours per week: Flexible, but around 12 hours per week depending on the period ofthe academic year
Wage: Standard InterUM wage for your age range (for age 21+, this would be 14,00 Euro per hour)
mymaastricht.nl is an online information portal providing support to young internationals and students in Maastricht. Besides helping people to find answers to essential questions after their arrival, we promote local sports and community organisations, give tips on the best restaurants, scenic spots or cultural programs and more.
Hoe te solliciteren
Interested? Apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14.11.2021