Orbit Graduate Program
- Stage 1 - Onboard: In the first few months, you will build up your Solution Consulting foundation. You will learn about Celonis, become competent in our core product and process use cases, and work on your presentation, discovery, and value selling skills. All training and learning is hands-on and closely aligned with your regional Solution Consulting team.
- Stage 2 - Align: You will further apply your newly acquired skills in customer projects and gather experience working together with the entire account team, customers, prospects, and partners.
- Stage 3 - Launch: After 12 months, participants will complete the program and advance to the next level in their regional Solution Consulting team.
The work you'll do
- Work as part of your regional Solution Engineering team on customer engagements
- Collaborate with customers to uncover their core business challenges and determine how Celonis EMS can help them achieve their business objectives
- Execute proof projects showcasing the value of Celonis EMS in the context of our customers’ strategy, business initiatives, and challenges
- Collaborate with customers and partners to design and build solutions in the Celonis EMS that drive value realisation and ensure a positive return on investment
- Frame the strategic and quantitative business value Celonis will bring to our customers’ organization and deliver presentations to senior executives that outline the opportunity, product solution, and business case to drive investment decisions
- Build strong relationships with our customers by winning their trust through technical, product expertise, and business acumen to act as a trusted advisor.
- Collaborate and share customer insights & feedback with internal Product and Engineering teams to influence product innovation
- Create re-usable collateral, best practices & tools within the Global SE Center of Excellence and feed them back to the regional Solution Engineering team
Academic background: You have completed or are in the last year of your degree in engineering, business, or other related fields.
Work experience & aspiration: You have gathered work or internship experience. You are willing to learn and take on responsibility starting Day 1.
Global mindset: You are eager to work in an international environment and have a desire to work abroad.
- Growth - Equip yourself with skills and deep knowledge to become a successful Solution Consultant, gain practical experience, and make contacts for your future. In addition to developing your foundation as a Solution Consultant, find inspiration, aspiration and guidance from mentors, coaches, and your peer network.
- Impact - Work on today’s biggest business challenges. Advise our customers and provide solutions to their most critical business problems by leveraging the power of Celonis technology. Get involved in day-to-day client work of the regional account teams and take on responsibility for tasks from day 1.
- Community - Join an international and diverse community of talent from around the world. Together, we’ll build a supportive, fun culture and help you unlock your professional potential.
What Celonis can offer you
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis is the global leader in execution management. The Celonis Execution Management System provides companies a modern way to run their business processes entirely on data and intelligence. We pioneered the process mining category 10 years ago when we first developed the ability to automatically X-ray processes and find inefficiencies.
Hoe te solliciteren
Apply through our website: Orbit Graduate Program