Operations & Social Media Internship - German Market
At Degusta Box you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high).
Do you have an eye for facts and figures? Do you enjoy giving excellent Customer Service? Do you have an interest for Social Media? If so, then please read on.
Our Operations & Social Media Internship combines several exciting aspects. You will get to know the food and beverage industry deeply, providing excellent support to our customers while at the same time assist in our operational processes.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets, Germany being one of them, and we want you to join us in making Degusta Box the best experience possible for both our customers and clients.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Support Degusta Box customers over the phone, by email and through Social Media.
- Edit and manage daily content across our Social Media channels.
- Proactively manage the community by replying to all inquiries on Facebook and Instagram as well as monitoring daily interactions to encourage audience engagement.
- Capture online content and compile Social Media reports.
- Help collaborate with the design department and with different suppliers.
- Give assistance when needed to Campaing & Operations Management in Logistical tasks
This is you
- You have a native level of German and a conversational level of English.
- You are able to provide an Internship Agreement for a minimum of 6 months.
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You’re able to multi-task and work independently and to tight-deadlines
- You are confident using Microsoft Office (PPT and Excel) and Google Tools
- You’re a self-starter: we don’t expect you to know everything straight away but value your ability to learn
- You show strong skills in customer service and treat people with kindness and helpfulness
- You have a strong passion for photography, an interest in Photoshop is a plus
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- Internship remuneration
- 1 day of holiday a month + ½ a day off on your birthday
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Lots of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Hoe te solliciteren
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you. Apply directly via our career page; https://careers.degustabox.com/o/operations-social-media-internship-german-market-barcelona
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.