OIKO:Young Professionals Training Program
Responsibilities of the trainee:
• Identification and search of international project opportunities
• Liaison with project stakeholders, expert team members and partners;
• Conducting client and partner research with the aim of expanding OIKO’s professional network
• Interaction with international organizations / OIKO clients (UNDP, World Bank, CTCN, UNIDO, IADB, etc.)
• Weekly communication with clients, partners and experts
• Working with the Business Development Unit in the Preparation of Project Proposals and Expressions of Interest to OIKO’s clients.
• Research on projects’ background, approach and methodologies.
• Coordination of teams of experts for specific opportunities.
• Drafting and elaboration of financial proposals.
Program duration: 6 months
Starting September or March every year
Deadline Application: according to scholarship requirements and/or no later than 2 months before the desired start of the internship)
• Advanced IT skills, including Microsoft Office and Internet-based tools
• Enrolled in or completed bachelor or masters (preferred) in disciplines related to international development, policy, climate change adaptation,energy efficiency and renewable energy, sustainable business, innovation, meteorology, spatial planning,Geographic Information Systems, agriculture and rural development, coastal, etc.
• Possibility to do the Traineeship through a scholarship (e.g. Erasmus+ traineeship program).
• Possibility to continue with a contract after the traineeship period.
C/ de Can Verí, 1 | Palma de Mallorca | 07001 Balearic Islands | Spain
OIKO is a Spanish independent consulting firm, and a leading provider of technical advice and analysis for sustainable development around the world. OIKO delivers intelligent solutions to the social, ecological, and economic implications of climate change.
We work to catalyze sustainability, climate adaptation and resilience into public and private projects and investments, facilitating the integration of climate science into business and policy decisions.
OIKO is committed to achieving sustainable development of human life on our finite planet through the formulation of Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation projects.
Hoe te solliciteren
Miguel Trillo, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +34 649996947
In order to be considered for a traineeship position at OIKO, students can send the following documents to the above-mentioned contacts:
1. CV (with contact details)
2. Cover letter
3. Short Writing sample (can be any previous work, in English)