Marketing, Events & Communications Support Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic intern to join our small marketing, events and communications team. Your role will provide you with a broad range of marketing and communications experience and help you develop your professional skills and competencies. Please be sure to look at the Assignment activities listed below. Applications without the completed assignment will not be considered.
- Marketing & Communications:
- Improving and maintaining the gresb.com website
- Event and partner promotion through social media
- Supporting the development of guidance, marketing and sales content for GRESB Assessments
- Working with partners on the publication of content on our blog GRESB Insights
- Supporting the use of Salesforce (CRM) and Pardot (integrated marketing tool)
- Member logo maintenance
- Events & Training:
- Assistance with marketing, logistics and partner collaborations for the 2020 GRESB Results events (online) including the development of an online conference and subsequent webinars
- Maintaining our master events-tracking sheet
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field related to Business, Management, Administration, Communications, Environmental Science and/or Policy; OR:
- You are eligible to work in the EU (Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor you for an EU work permit for this position)
- You study Business Economics, Finance, Finance, Engineering, Environmental studies or related and are passionate about Sustainability and ESG issues.
- You have excellent collaboration skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- You are very well organized and able to work in a busy, international environment;
- You have a high degree of comfort using common software packages and online tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint). Experience of using design software, Wordpress is a plus; CSS is plus;
- Knowledge of other languages is desirable, but not required.
- Involvement in a dynamic international organization, that has become the leading sustainability benchmark for real assets;
- Opportunity to work with a highly talented team in a supportive environment with loads of camaraderie;
- Autonomy and the chance to take responsibility for tasks from the beginning of your internship;
- The opportunity to develop your network by being involved with all types of GRESB stakeholders (Investors, fund managers, sustainability consultants and industry bodies);
- You will develop experience in office management, including using Salesforce – the world's leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions – and Pardot;
- Hungry? We provide a free and healthy lunch at the office;
- Need to commute? You will enjoy free public transport to and from work inside the Netherlands.
GRESB was launched ten years ago by a group of large pension funds who wanted to have a better engagement with their managers on sustainability issues. In the intervening years, we have grown to become the leading Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) benchmark for real estate and infrastructure investments across the world.
Our ESG data and benchmarks now cover over USD 4.5 trillion in real estate and infrastructure value and are used by more than 100 institutional investors to make decisions that lead to a more sustainable world.
We have an engaged community of asset managers who are proud to participate in our annual benchmarking process and a group of inspirational industry partners and ESG service providers who amplify our reach.
The GRESB team comes from diverse backgrounds with experience spanning sustainability, data science, software development, real estate, infrastructure, and the capital markets. We’re passionate about tackling the sustainability challenge by providing the insights that will power the markets of the future and enable investors to allocate the world’s capital in a more responsible way.
We are an energetic group of 30+ people, covering dozens of different nationalities, located in Amsterdam, with satellite offices in Vancouver, Washington DC and Sydney. We care deeply about creating a positive and inclusive working environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing their ideas.
Hoe te solliciteren
***Please complete the assignment (two short tasks) detailed at the link below and submit it alongside your application. Applications without the completed assignment will not be considered and will not receive a reply email.