Management Consultant (f/m/t) RWE Consulting
Be part of a Management Consulting project team from day 1 and engage in job responsibilities such as the following:
- Learn about the client’s business challenges to understand and discuss their business needs
- Interview or facilitate group discussions with management, client employees and other stakeholders
- Conduct research, review and analyse information through different reports and market studies
- Effectively prepare business proposals, presentations, concepts and analysis reports for the client & management team
- Take over responsibilities for own deliverables
- Meet with the client to ensure the provided solution is working
The successful candidate’s values shall include objectivity, accuracy, meticulous attention to detail, goal-orientation and drive to deliver high-quality outputs. Ideally, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Advanced graduate degree (any discipline) and excellent academic record, additional qualifications or certifications are ideal
- Internships or first professional experience, ideally in a consulting business, is a benefit
- Any international academic or work-related experience is a plus
- Aptitude for analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking as well as creative and strategic thinking skills
- Structured working style and time management skills
- Excellent listening, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Mobile and open to take on selected assignments that require travel (Mondays to Thursdays)
- German and English language skills – business/professional fluency
ou will be working in one of the most interesting business environments: gaining a company-wide perspective, having top-management exposure, real impact on strategy, a focus on professional & personal development, the opportunity to transition into a management role in the energy industry, and a fun team.
Right from the beginning you’ll be making a difference within the team and will be supported through a variety of comprehensive on-the-job learning & benefits:
- Career development models including dedicated onboarding, a mentoring program and regular feedback meetings, half-yearly promotion cycles & a steep learning curve
- Trainings portfolio tailored to the needs of a consultant and which will equip you with the required energy industry know-how
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus and further benefits (e.g. company pension scheme, company car, etc.)
- Open and diverse company culture with flat hierarchies and a hybrid working culture
- Great team spirit & an office located on our new state-of-the-art Campus
RWE Consulting is the inhouse-consultancy of the RWE Group. Working hand in hand with RWE’s corporate strategy and sustainability teams, our Consultants deliver the Group’s key strategic initiatives.
The RWE Group is a world leader in renewables with a clear growth focus. RWE keeps its finger firmly on the pulse and is proactively driving change towards the age of renewables. Change is part of the history of RWE. It is also the prerequisite to future-proofing our company. RWE leverages innovation and investment as the basis for a carbon-neutral future.
RWE produces that much-needed electricity – clean, safe and affordable power. We are investing heavily in the expansion of renewables and storage technologies. With our flexible power plant fleet, we underpin the nation’s security of supply. Our goal is clear: to be carbon-neutral by 2040.
Hoe te solliciteren
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of sex, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Your application should be in English and include a cover letter, your CV and your academic transcripts. Applicants are selected within the framework of an assessment center.