Maastricht University Library is hiring new library students
Job description front office team:
As a library student you:
· Assist customers with their use of the library, shelving books, ICT services etc.
· Supervise the library location, and performing facility tasks.
· Promote general library services.
· Will work at different locations: Inner City Library, Randwyck Library, Tapijn V Learning Spaces, Tapijn 11 Learning Spaces, Paul Henri Spaaklaan Learning spaces and Endepolsdomein Learning spaces.
· Work flexible shifts: day, evening and weekend.
· Work together with security to manage the library location during evening and weekend opening hours.
· Need an emergency response officer (ERO) certificate. The library will provide you with an ERO-course.
Required qualifications and skills:
· Registered as a student at Maastricht University (bridge year students are also welcome to apply).
· Highly motivated and service-minded attitude.
· Representative and friendly appearance.
· Sense of responsibility.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Motivated to solve ICT issues.
· Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
· Good English language skills. Dutch is a pre.
· Flexible (0 hour) contract via InterUM.
· Flexible working hours, average 12-15 hours per week (more is optional).
· Attractive salary.
Hoe te solliciteren
Interested in joining our team?
Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com before 2 April 2023.
Do you need more information?
Contact: Marion Knippenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org), t. +31628043825 or
Mariske Schiffauer (email@example.com), t. +31628043824