- Assess the money laundering, terrorism financing and sanctions risks on new and existing client relationships (periodic Customer Due Diligence review) following our internal policies and procedures;
- Consult with business line, compliance staff and customers on the execution of Customer Due Diligence process for new customer onboarding;
· Screen customers against sanctions lists, PEP, adverse media
· With guidance and consultation from Compliance officer, you perform additional / in-depth investigation for high-risk customers;
· Register and record results of investigation in our banking system and customer files;
· Ad-hoc support for regulatory reports or third-party consulting projects.
· A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Criminology, International Politics, Business Administration or equivalent;
· Good communication skills, verbally and in writing both in Dutch and in English;
· Strong analytical and research skills
· Proactive, pragmatic and a positive “can do” attitude
· Ability to work collaboratively and independently
· Basic accounting knowledge would be a bonus
About KEB Hana Bank
KEB Hana Bank is a part of the Hana Financial Group in South Korea. KEB Hana Bank is expanding globally and digitally at a rapid pace with ambition to compete not only in the already saturated domestic market, but with top-tier global financial institutions in the international arena backed by Korea’s largest global network. Moreover, KEB Hana Bank aim to be a financial group offering financial services that transcend business boundaries and meet diverse customer needs.
Set up in the Netherlands back in 1979, KEB Hana Bank Amsterdam branch has catered to both local clients and Korean corporations in the Netherlands. As the sole Korean bank located in the Benelux area, KEB Hana Bank provides a vital financial gateway to Korean market for the local customers and a bridge for Korean customers to European Market.
KEB Hana Bank Amsterdam provides retail, corporate, and international banking services to its clients. We have attracted global partners who entrust us with their funding and banking service needs.
KEB Hana Bank Amsterdam is now searching for an entry-level KYC Officer who can grow together with KEB Hana Bank Amsterdam. From September 2021 onwards, the bank will be relocating to Diana and Vesta at Plaza Arena within the Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena.
Hoe te solliciteren
Please send your application letter and curriculum vitae to Mr. Marcus Park at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any further questions of the process, please contact us directly at 020 546 9331.