Junior Economists (m/f)
For our Brussels (or alternatively Berlin) office, we are looking for Junior Economists who are interested in gaining practical economic analysis experience before pursuing their Master or PhD in economics. You will be working on the largest European cartel case and get deep insights into complex case work. The position is limited to one year.
Responsibilities and tasks
● Economic analysis and advice in private litigation for a defendant in the largest European cartel case
● Data processing and analysis in Stata as part of damage and pass-on assessments
● Written presentation and graphical illustration of analyses
● Critical analysis of economic expert reports
● Coordination of submissions across many proceedings in various European jurisdictions
● Undergraduate degree in economics or a related field
● Basic knowledge of standard statistical software
● Drive and ambition to apply and develop research skills
● Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
● Very good command of English
● German knowledge at minimum B1 level as well as knowledge of further European languages is advantageous
We offer a flexible and friendly work environment within a small and ambitious team in a very central and attractive location.
E.CA Economics is a leading economic consultancy firm that was founded in 2007 and provides case-related advice and research in the fields of competition policy and regulation. We work in a dynamic and international environment with offices in Berlin and Brussels. The working language in both offices is English. Our international team collaborates with our partner consultancy in the USA, the faculty of ESMT Berlin, an international business school and other affiliated experts.
Hoe te solliciteren
Please send your full application (including a motivation letter, your CV and transcripts) as soon as possible to Birgit Stoberock, E.CA Economics, Schlossplatz 1, 10178 Berlin, or preferably by Email firstname.lastname@example.org. www.e-ca.com/jobs