IT Tool Development
How to digitalize a strategic “scenario planning” workshop in order for users to be able to self-educate and create future scenarios? Your assignment will be to create a digital, interactive and easy understandable “scenario planning” workshop (tool development). Moreover, you will have to perform a research since we will need to gain full understanding of the user journey, the data required at different stages of the workshop, the questions users may pose, the scenario planning methodology itself and how to cross capture output data from different users.
- You are at least HBO/BSc graduate.
- Your study covers IT Development or Customer Journey Design.
- Team-player: because we share everything; responsibilities, laughs, coffee, ups and downs, and of course success!
- "Flying solo" expert: you are disciplined and organized enough to work without supervision and succeed.
- Proactive: there’s a lot to do, most of it we haven’t even thought of yet!
- Problem solver: your analytical skills and creativity are well developed in order to come up with realistic interventions.
- Results oriented: you always keep your goals in mind and take practical steps to achieve them.
- Technology / Data savviness: after all, data is the new currency of banks.
Are you looking for an enriching internship in which you can learn and develop yourself? Do you want to work in one of the best work environments of The Netherlands? Then we invite you to come here and make history in our department, to leave your mark forged with hard work, commitment, and camaraderie.
At ABN AMRO we offer you the opportunity to develop yourself into the much needed talent the world is waiting for! You will be working with the best professionals in the business and also with the latest technologies in a creative, flexible, and cooperative environment. We offer you the possibility to stand and make a difference.
The world of banking is changing rapidly and ABN AMRO Bank is changing with it. Therefore, we invest in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, Robotics, VR, apps & APIs, risk as a service, IT security, new business models and much more. Banking is not only about storing and transferring your money anymore, we go beyond banking. Come with us and together with our 6000 IT professionals let’s change the world of banking as it is!
You don’t believe it? We invite you to experience it for yourself.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Reinventing the world of banking together
The world of banking has never been as challenging as now! It’s time to join forces and make banking faster, easier and smarter. Technology is rapidly evolving and the power of innovation is evident nearly everywhere within ABN AMRO. Blockchain, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Design Thinking, Cybersecurity, Chatbots and the Circular Economy are impacting the financial system and we need your talents to future-proof our bank. Join ABN AMRO and Innovate with us!
We want to build a future-proof bank
To achieve our strategic ambition of becoming a future-proof bank, we have two priorities:
- Offer our people a great employee experience in a purpose-led and value-driven culture.
- Design an organisational structure, processes and IT systems that make our work easier and help us turn our strategy into a success.
Your working environment
Whatever your interests or background, we will challenge you to use your creativity and drive for innovation to have an impact on our future. We offer a working environment where we strive for entrepreneurship and where you have the freedom to pave your own path, both on a professional and personal level. We want you to feel responsible for your own work, because you care!
It’s up to you, what’s your future at the bank?
You’ve finished your degree and want to hit the ground running, then check out our Talent Programmes and graduate positions. Are you still studying but keen to put theory into practice? Join ABN as an intern!
Hoe te solliciteren
Show us your interest in becoming a valuable member of our team by clicking to the" Apply" button!
And don’t forget; a well thought-out and structured resume and cover/motivation letter can make you stand out of the crowd!
How to do it?
- Put only assignment relevant items in your resume and letter.
- In your letter present yourself briefly and then tell us WHY are you interested in both this assignment in particular, and working at ABN AMRO in general. Subsequently, explain HOW you will be an added value to our team by highlighting your assignment related hard/soft skills and experience.
We are looking forward to get to know you, good luck!
Any doubts, questions, or compliments for us? Just sent us an email to: email@example.com