Investment Intern (m/f/d)
What do interns do?
Interns in the investment team work as a full member of the team together with the investment professionals, and thus get to know the multi-faceted private equity business. During your internship you will be challenged to develop your financial-, technical-, and personal-skills via your supporting role in live transactions.
Main activities of the Investment Interns:
- Research and analysis on markets, industries and companies
- Support teams in analysing potential acquisitions
- Participation in due diligence processes, and preparation of material for investment decisions
- Support in the monitoring of portfolio companies
- Preparation of potential portfolio exits
Who are we looking for?
The Benelux team in Amsterdam is constantly looking for interns who are available for 3 to 6 months.
- You are completing or have recently completed a technical, scientific, economical or financial academic degree, with above average academic achievements
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience/ internships in related fields (investment banking, strategy consulting, transaction services)
- Genuine interest in the private equity industry
- Highly ambitious, entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and strong teamwork ability
- Fluent speaker and writer in both English and Dutch
What do we offer?
- A market practice compensation package
- Gaining experience in an international business environment
- The opportunity to implement your ideas in live deals, and create concrete business value
- Dynamic career development in a successful and rapidly growing investment company
AURELIUS is a publicly-listed pan-European private equity firm, with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Madrid and Amsterdam. We focus on the acquisition of companies with operational improvement potential across Western Europe.
AURELIUS focuses on investing in mid-market corporate carve-outs and platform build-ups in a broad range of industries. Our current portfolio comprises 26 businesses which employ around 13,000 people and generate annual revenues of approximately EUR 3.0 billion. We actively support our portfolio companies in their long-term development and look to improve their performance by providing management capabilities and the necessary financial resources for investment.
Hoe te solliciteren
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this exiting and dynamic opportunity, we look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date! In case you have any questions regarding the Amsterdam internship, please feel free to email Gilles.vanKooten@aureliusinvest.com.