Internships in local social enterprise aimed at improving refugee integration
Grenzeloos Maastricht is a social enterprise in Maastricht that aims to develop the best start possible for new Dutch citizens. We do this by offering a traineeship in a restaurant setting where people with a refugee background learn the language, get ready for the labour market and build a social network. We integrate working and learning (theory and practice) and facilitate the process with our own software. Our aim is to fully finance this social impact ourselves in a period of three years.
We offer internships for driven students that want to contribute to our mission. This is not for everyone: we want people that come to make a difference in a part of our organisation. Your internship project will be customized according to your (study) background and preferences, in these areas:
- Hospitality - Help us improve our hospitality processes and experience (Dutch required)
- Training / education - Contribute to or help us improve the methods through which our trainees develop themselves (Dutch required)
- Business - Help us improve our business side or start new projects that finance our impact (Dutch or English)
You might be able to combine this internship with thesis research, depending on the requirements of your study. If you know this is the right project for you, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Attitude and motivation are more important than your qualifications
- Experience in (volunteer) projects with a related vision / processes required
- Ability to handle responsibility and willingness to learn new things
Hoe te solliciteren
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.