Internship to bring to live integrated tender management system
In this role, you will support the roll-out of an integrated tender management system; key requirements:
• Passionate about approaching a healthcare market (the Netherlands) in a systematic way to enhance Sandoz commercial capabilities
• Comfortable with data and able to quickly grasp what small changes mean to the overall
• Proactive self-starter that enjoys working in a diverse team
• Confident communicator within a large, international organization such as Sandoz
We are looking for someone who is keen to gain first work experience, get instant responsibilities and support us with the implementation of major milestone for the Dutch Sandoz organization.
• University student that can demonstrate first accomplishments
• Fluency in English is mandatory, Dutch would be a great addition (not a must)
• Passionate about the commercial aspects and drivers in healthcare
• Comfortable with data, diligent and detailed oriented
• Basic technical/IT savviness to grasp a quick understanding of the system landscape and interfaces
You will receive
• The opportunity to work with one of the top 2 Generics companies in the Netherlands and one of the largest medicines company globally for a period of 6 to 9 months;
• The opportunity to experience what a career in a global healthcare company could look like;
• A competitive compensation & benefits package.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.