Internship strategic planning @ Tohe - social enterprise
Tohe brand is named after a familiar traditional folk toy of Vietnamese children made with rice flour and natural colorants that after PLAY, children can still eat. Because the meaning of this toy is very close to the meaning of the project, which is to create opportunities for children to have fun while helping them benefit from these fun activities.
Intern's tasks will include the following:
Develop a set of documents for the company, including:
- Business strategic plan (3-5 years)
- Operational plan
- Financial plan (Operating budget)
- Evaluation and learning framework
- Child protection policy
- Risk management framework
- Company Code of conduct
An internship as strategic planner will be a challenging opportunity, including a high degree of independence and pro-activeness.
Supervision from the team, incl Tohe's founder will be provided.
- studying economics/ business administration;
- experience in strategic planning and market research is prefered;
- social entrepreneurship;
- planning and organisation,
- problem analysis and communication skills.
Lunch during working days will be covered.
Hoe te solliciteren
This internship is approved academically for SBE/Emerging Markets (EM) students.
Send your motivation letter + CV to email@example.com and your application will be forwarded to the company contact in Vietnam.
Application deadline: Thursday 1 December 2022, 10 AM