Internship Online-/Platform-Marketing (m/f)
• Learn how to implement and maintain marketing campaigns (based on quantitative analysis, cross channel)
• Support our new product launches
• Create content for social media channels
• Produce creative, grasping and exiting product content
• Respond to customer inquiries through our customer service platform
• Communicate with an international team of marketing managers
• You embody a sense of self-responsibility, reliability and high-quality standards for your own work
• You are actively seeking tasks that stimulate your interests and challenge your evolving skillset
• You show a good level of proficiency in handling MS Office (especially Excel)
• You have at least 10 weeks free in your schedule
• We give you plenty of room for decision-making and personal responsibility in an international work environment
• We encourage „hands-on tasks“ - no corporate policy, no hierarchical structures
• We are not all work and no fun: various team events and activities await!
• We offer first-hand experience in working with a start-up
ECTS: BSc extra curr or MSc extra curr (1ECTS/28hrs)
Internship Coordinator: Lieven Quintens
Does your heart beat for the start-up life, incredible products and retail of tomorrow?
Are you powered by curiosity and enjoy working in a motivated team? Then become part of the Everbrent family!
We develop and distribute our products throughout Europe under 5 different brands. The product range includes sporting goods, modern living appliances, pet supplies as well as baby and children accessories. We are the creators behind Southeast Asia‘s largest e-commerce platform Lazada (part of Alibaba), Rocket Internet in Indonesia and have been business consultants at the Boston Consulting Group. Now, we are growing to be one of the most distinguished e-commerce companies in Germany.
Hoe te solliciteren
You could start right away - we look forward to hearing from you!