Internship Online Content Management Netherlands (m/f/d) WestwingNow
Your tasks will be:
- The daily management & implementation of content on the Dutch WestwingNow site and apps.
- Contribute to the design, creation and quality control of newsletters to WestwingNow customers.
- Implementation of marketing activities on our website.
- Support in the analysis of WestwingNow's newsletter marketing activities, including reports and other evaluations.
- Continuously researching Home & Living trends in the Netherlands & Belgium.
You come with:
- Studies in in marketing, communication, journalism, interior design or relevant field.
- Good to very good knowledge of MS Office, coupled with strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Independent, detail-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- A truly shaping Merchandising position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Hoe te solliciteren
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date
Contact: Cathrin Luttmann