Internship M&A | Corporate Finance | Investment Banking
During your internship, you will work on M&A and Private Equity assignments.
Your mission will consist of:
- Preparation and execution of M&A and Corporate Finance mandates
- Assistance on the execution of ongoing Private Equity transactions
- Company valuations and business plan reviews
- Assistance on the preparation of presentation material to prospective clients
Your experience & technical skills:
- Master with a specialization in Finance
- Outstanding academic record
- Modelling and company valuation skills
- MS-Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bilingual: English – French or Dutch
- Any prior experience e.g. through an internship in an Investment Bank or at a Private Equity Fund is an advantage
Your personal abilities / skills:
- Outstanding analytical and commercial skills
- Displaying team spirit and pro-activity
- Being quality & results-orientated with high attention to detail
- Being self-disciplined
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- Continuous mentorship from experienced M&A professionals
- 3-6 months paid internship
ECTS: MSc students (extra-curr 1 ECTS/28 hrs)
Internship coordinator: Sanne Jongen
Tandem Capital Advisors is an independent M&A, Corporate Finance and Strategy Advisory firm located in Brussels.
The team is composed of former Investment Bankers and Strategy Consultants with experience in a wide range of sectors (Energy, Telecom, Food, Insurance, Industrial, Healthcare, etc.).
Our clients are mostly large corporate companies, successful entrepreneurs, private equity firms and public institutions in Belgium and abroad. Our clients include, among others, Elia, Fluxys, Partena, D’Ieteren and Nethys.
The company is a member of Socius Global, a global partnership of Investment Banks operating in the mid-market segment with offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Den Hague, Paris, Munich, Warsaw, London, New York, Minneapolis, Shanghai, Melbourne, Bangkok and in other cities of South America and Asia.
More info: tandemcapitaladvisors.com
Hoe te solliciteren
If interested, please apply by submitting your CV on our website: https://tandemcapitaladvisors.com/job/ma-internship/