Internship for the International Development Unit - Business Development Team
At Stantec, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination, and a drive to do the extraordinary.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us!
You will be supporting the Business Development Team of the International Development Unit in all the various tasks related to preparation of competitive tenders. You will be required to demonstrate a combination of discipline, flexibility, and precision in all tasks.
- Researching and analysing project background information.
- Undertake business intelligence research, preparation of synthesis and reports.
- Support Bid Managers during the tender process for international projects, including administrative support following strict EU procurement procedures.
- Liaise with the client, project experts and project partners on day-to-day management of tender process.
- Manage large number of documents and data; maintain dashboards continuously up to date.
- Support Stantec recruitment team in the identification of external consultants, preparation of CV and related administrative documents.
- Academic background: BA or MA in International Relations, Economy, Political Science, Environment, Energy.
- Knowledge of the European Commission external assistance policies would be considered as an advantage.
- Professional/Academic experience in the field of environment/energy/climate change or in a similar technical assistance environment would be considered as an asset.
- Languages: solid written and spoken English; French will be considered as an asset.
- IT-skills: advanced use of MS Office.
- Multitask personality, rigorous, accuracy and attention to detail, with a dynamic work ethic approach.
- Creative, communicative, open-minded and results oriented.
transports costs coverage
Stantec International Development, based in La Hulpe (south Brussels), is the Stantec unit that provides consulting services to international institutions, such as the European Commission (EC), the European Investment Bank (EIB) and EU bilateral donors such as DFID, or AFD. We support international donors and financial institutions improve the design, implementation, and oversight of development programs throughout the world. We help developing countries achieve resilient and equitable growth, transition to lower carbon economies, and protect water and other natural resources.
Hoe te solliciteren
If you are ready to work in a fast-moving, international environment, please send your detailed CV (in English only) in electronic format quoting BDIntern/2021 to: email@example.com