Internship Data Science Digitalization Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht
Within your role you will focus on generating customer-/employee satisfaction and business efficiencies by the development of smart data-driven solutions. As a Data Scientist it is your main responsibility to use machine learning to generate automatic insights of our customers and the MBCAC. Based on discussions with domain experts, you will be able to select and prepare the dataset, and develop a machine-learning model. During this process, you constantly keep the end product in mind to deliver optimal quality.
You will demonstrate your ability to understand complex problems, to identify the best approach for analysing your data and to recognise insights which will provide operational value to the CAC. You will be able to communicate your findings through the use of compelling presentations and/or visualisations. A team of experienced IT and business professionals will be available to assist you in achieving the best possible results.
- Master student in the area of Computer Science, Econometrics, Knowledge Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience with at least one of the advanced analytics tools (R, Python, Julia).
- You are hands-on and have a critical attitude.
- Curious about data, eager to explore, with great problem solving capabilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work independently with limited work directions.
- Experience in programming (e.g. Java, C#, C++) is a pre.
- Experience with the agile way of working is a pre.
We offer you an internship in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment:
- 5-6 months full-time internship, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Internship compensation, € 800,- gross based on 40 hours per week
- Transportation plan: free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz customers. More than 42 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance.
Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customers mobility guarantee availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Service department supports technical and product related competencies for CAC, Daimler and external parties.
This position falls under the Business Development & Digitalization department; which continuously challenges how Customer Contact Centers worldwide operate and how we deliver value to our customers and employees.
Hoe te solliciteren
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application. You can apply until February 25th, 2020.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Manon Gosler-Bongaerts by email : email@example.com.