Internship Category Management / Buying (m / f)
• Identify niches in European e-commerce markets
• Analyse customer requirements and help develop new products
• Provide support in the international supplier search, negotiations and prospective relationships
• Visit international fairs and producers worldwide
• You embody a sense of self-responsibility, reliability and high-quality standards for your own work
• You are actively seeking tasks that stimulate your interests and challenge your evolving skillset
• You show a good level of proficiency in handling MS Office (especially Excel)
• You have at least 10 weeks free in your schedule
• We give you plenty of room for decision-making and personal responsibility in an international work environment
• We encourage „hands-on tasks“ - no corporate policy, no hierarchical structures
• We are not all work and no fun: various team events and activities await!
• We offer first-hand experience in working with a start-up
ECTS: BSc extra curr or MSc extra curr (1ECTS/28hrs)
Internship Coordinator: Lieven Quintens
Are you powered by curiosity and enjoy working in a motivated team? Then become part of the Everbrent family!
We develop and distribute our products throughout Europe under 5 different brands. The product range includes sporting goods, modern living appliances, pet supplies as well as baby and children accessories. We are the creators behind Southeast Asia‘s largest e-commerce platform Lazada (part of Alibaba), Rocket Internet in Indonesia and have been business consultants at the Boston Consulting Group. Now, we are growing to be one of the most distinguished e-commerce companies in Germany.
Hoe te solliciteren
You could start right away - we look forward to hearing from you!