Intern Venture Building & Digital Consulting (f/m/x)
We are searching for Interns in various functions such as Business Development, Operations, Consulting, Design, and Product.
Depending on your function, experience, and interest you will:
● Gain an inside perspective on internet startups, the agency and service business, and the digital consulting industry
● Ideate, structure, and develop new product and business venture ideas
● Negotiate with potential business partners
● Prepare documents for strategic decisions or pitches
● Support marketing initiatives
● Drive (market) research
● Take ownership in operations topics and help develop efficient and eloquent processes in our project back office
Note that we are growing fast and successful interns can expect to be offered a full-time
contract upon completion.
● You have a strong academic record and already gained relevant practical work experience in related industries
● You are geographically mobile and can join the company full-time for a minimum of 3-6 months in Berlin
● Exceptional analytical skills, strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
● The ability to blend quantitative analysis with effective presentation skills
● Strong written and oral communication skills in English and German in order to interact directly with our client base and strong interpersonal skills to maintain our team atmosphere
● The ability to take initiative and function independently, balanced with strong teamwork skills and enjoy ongoing direct contact with people
● Entrepreneurial spirit, a high interest in the startup or consulting industry, and a willingness to get your hands dirty
● Flexibility, endurance, and speed, also in high-pressure situations
● A high level of organizational skills - you are not afraid of managing multiple projects at once
It's our goal to be a workplace that inspires and challenges people. We know we work hard and we also know that our colleagues have needs that go beyond a filled drinks fridge, so we:
● ensure flexible working hours that accommodate lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travelers and explorers.
● made the "remote" part of our DNA long ago. "Mobile / Home office" isn't a benefit any longer.
● have fun. Dinners, paddleball games, trips, an open office playlist, and a strong sense of humor make not only our colleagues laugh but our clients enjoy working with us from our office.
● live a feedback culture that asks everyone to be candid and reflected. We speak up and we listen.
● love change - not for the sake of changing but we embrace that we need to move forward and we aren't afraid to ask the tough questions.
● know we aren't perfect but we want to get there together with you. Tell us what you need to strive and let's make it happen.
Oh and ... we play chess not foosball in the office, we don't have a barista but a breathtaking view, we aren't unicorns but shooting for the stars, we are dog-friendly and our company sweatshirts are REALLY comfortable
MVP Factory is an AI-driven software development service that enables companies of all sizes to build, test, and scale custom made tech products as well as building innovative business ventures. By bringing together the best engineers, product managers, and designers, our platform offers a data-first managed development and launch process. Our service accelerates clients' time-to-market, minimizes project risk, and guarantees "rocket-speed" execution.
We work with clients from various industries, ranging from VC-funded startups to publicly listed multi-billion household names. If you want to validate your business idea with real data, launch a new tech venture, or execute a complex corporate digital transformation project: let's have a chat and build something amazing together
MVP Factoryʼs Intern program is challenging and rewarding at the same time. Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation and execution of new ideas to help our customers achieve their goals. You will gain interdisciplinary experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions first hand