Intern - Product Supply Europe - 6 months
JOIN OUR PRODUCT SUPPLY TEAM!
European Product Supply is responsible for the Planning, Purchasing and Purchase Order Management of finished goods for market Western Europe, balancing on time availability with safe inventory levels.
Key Stakeholders include:
Global Product Supply
European Demand Planning
European Order Fulfillment
European Market Operations
- Learn the responsibilities and processes of the different Product Supply teams
- Support the purchasing of the consolidated European sales forecast and order demand.
- Conduct purchase order management and supply performance activities
- Support the optimization of inventory management for finished goods to control stock turn
- Maintain accurate in-transit information and ensure system readiness to enable on time deliveries to European DCs
- Support container planning and freight forecasting
- Support process improvement initiatives within the function
- Bachelor or Master student of Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Engineering, or relevant field
- Enrolled in university/college for the complete duration of the internship [6 months]
- Very good with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, with high emphasis on Excel)
- Access/BI skills is a plus
- You are passionate about sports and fashion
- You are a team player, communicative, and motivated
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
Hoe te solliciteren
Apply by submitting your CV + Cover letter to the link: Internship - Product Supply Europe [6 months] (adidas-group.com)