Intern (m/f/d) in Group Audit for Market Management and Distribution
- To do research on Market Management and Distribution e.g. Brand Management, Direct channels for
- insurance products
- To conceptualize and structure Marketing and Distribution topics for workshops, audits etc.
- To support audits on different topics and practices
- To help the audit community to communicate our mission in the company
- To support the colleagues of the Market Management and Distribution practice in all activities
- Business studies, Economics or any legal background
- Enrolled at a university for the entire duration of employment (preferably Master students) or in a gap year
- Fluent in English; any other languages are a plus
- Microsoft office; especially excel and power point
Experience & Key skills:
- Internships and working experience are a plus
- Strong analytic skills
- Good communication skills
- Open minded personality
- Self-driven personality showing initiative
- Flexibility and openness for different topics/ tasks
- Out-of the box thinker
ECTS: BSc curr (4 ECTS) / BSc extra-curr (1 ECTS/28 hrs)
Internship coordinator: Sabine Nievelstein
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively
strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate
customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to
collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted
partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender,
age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and
functional diversity. Located in Munich, Allianz SE provides the perfect opportunity to start or continue with your
Hoe te solliciteren
Start and duration: as soon as possible / 6 months / 38 hours per week (intern)
For questions regarding the position please contact: +49 (0)89 3800-17887.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter)
We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.allianz.com/careers.