Intern (m/f/d) in Business Development and Strategy
As an intern you will assist us in driving key growth topics, defining growth targets and preparing strategic growth discussions at regional management level. Our team also sets objectives and priorities for regional-wide growth projects, manages the regional growth portfolio, and identifies potential non-organic actions and provides strategic insights on markets and peers.
Among others, your responsibilities will include:
- Contribution to regional projects (e.g. distribution channel initiatives, sales transformation, sales strategy, etc.)
- Contribution to strategic and financial planning
- Researching markets and conducting competitor analysis
- Reporting tasks, preparing presentation materials
- Currently enrolled in a program in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Marketing or a related field
- Already completed at least four semesters
- Fluent in English (written and spoken),
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Quantitative Methods
Experience & Key Skills:
- Demonstrated analytical skills and result oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and make logical connections; quick learner
- Good communication skills and ability to work in an international team
- Able to work in finance reporting context, with high respect to timeliness and pursuing high data quality
- Knowledge of insurance/finance and/or banking business is definitely a plus
- Previous experience in project management or research is a plus
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and functional diversity. Located in Munich, Allianz SE provides the perfect opportunity to start or continue with your international career.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter)
We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz SE is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
Hoe te solliciteren
Please submit your application on our Allianz Careers Website: