Intern (m/f/d) in Allianz Consulting
Internship period: as soon as possible (preferably starting September, 1st 2020) for a minimum of 3 months. It is a full-time internship position.
• Complete all assignments under the guidance of an Engagement Manager, including all project deadlines and deliverables, troubleshooting and problem resolution, conflict management, client and stakeholder management and all other relevant responsibilities of a full-time Allianz Consulting Junior Consultant.
• Provide consulting support to existing clients (e.g. Allianz SE, Allianz Technology) and gaining access to an unparalleled range of opportunities
• Present the result of your work to partners and clients
• General contribution to Allianz Consulting
• Operational business and/ or consultancy experience is desirable (internship or employment as working student)
• High willingness to learn and develop
• Strong team player with high assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
• Analytical and problem solving skills, conceptual and implementation experience
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Joining Allianz Consulting means working in a fully international environment alongside other talented people who enjoy sharing their knowledge and experiences. Allianz Consulting has a reputation for focusing on growing its talents. Our goal is to create an environment where learning and growing is a way of life.
Allianz Consulting invests in the development of its interns through several training programs:
• Onboarding Program
• Advanced Consultant Trainings (hard and soft skill trainings)
Hoe te solliciteren
Submit your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com