Intern - Global Product Supply - 6 months
JOIN OUR GLOBAL PRODUCT SUPPLY TEAM!
This internship is about learning integrated purchasing and global supply planning in line with market requirements, supplier capabilities and company availability targets to best service global demand. Learn to work across functions to solve planning and purchasing related issues, identify risks and opportunities and mitigate potential delays.
- Learn the buy decisions in line with the supply plan and respecting Market SLA’s
- Learn allocation of global demand to the appropriate factory.
- Learn business control process for relevant area; translate risks and opportunities into actions following business principles
- Support Supply Review with relevant Liaison Office (LO) to ensure optimized use of capacity, understand supply constraints, delivery performance development and ensure risk mitigation plans are in place
- Support execution of level loading processes i.e. Make-to-Forecast (MTF), Pre-season activities and Pull forward process (PF)
- Learn the executing and distribution of operational reports
- Bachelor or Master student of Supply Chain, Business, or relevant field
- Enrolled in university/college for the complete duration of the internship [6 months]
- Understanding of supply chain principles
- Good team player and flexible to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Affinity with large data sets e.g., Reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to different groups
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Emphasis on Excel).
- Fast learner for IT systems (e.g.: ERPs and BI tools)
- Pro-active, curious, self-motivated and career ambitious.
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
Hoe te solliciteren
Apply by submitting CV + Cover letter to the link: Internship - Global Product Supply [6 months] (adidas-group.com)