Intern at Big Data Marketing Startup (f/m/x)
You are ambitious and looking for a new challenge?
Cyreen is a rising advertising startup based in Wiesbaden, Germany. With our first product C.A.P. (Connecting Ad-Impressions with Purchase), we have developed a patented, strongly data-driven marketing medium for stationary retail stores. For the first time, detailed effectiveness analytics for offline advertising campaigns are possible – same as the online logic of Facebook & Co.
For our market expansion within Germany as well as internationally, we are looking for inspiring, engaged, and motivated interns who join us on this journey.
What will you do?
- Depending on your personal interests, you can specialize in one of the following business areas: Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Business Development or Business Analytics
- Within your area of interest, you will conduct analyses, derive practical implications, and create concepts and solutions to make sure our business runs smoothly, and processes are being optimized continuously
- In addition, you will support the whole team during the current fundraising phase. This includes the conceptualization and preparation of investor-relevant documents (i.e. business plans, pitch decks, financial projections)
- Furthermore, you will research and lead the application process for innovation grants (i.e. Horizon Europe)
- Lastly, you will help the whole team to scale our business on a national and international level
What are we looking for?
- Third year bachelor or master student in the area of economics and/or business economics (or comparable)
- Highly analytical mindset and hands-on approach to problem solving
- Agile mindset, creativity, and strong communication skills
- Strong affinity for entrepreneurship and willing to go 150%
- Characterized by a high degree of independence, self-initiative, and hands-on-mentality
- Great team player that enjoys achieving goals together with the team
- Fluent in English (oral and written). German is a plus
- Available for at least 3 months
- You want to take responsibility and thrive in a startup atmosphere
- You want to work and collaborate in a highly dynamic team
- You share our passion for best practices, innovation, and delivering high-performance
products to customers
- You want to have a direct impact on the company and shape our story
- You want to work flexibly and tackle a variety of challenges
- You want to become part of a smart, innovative, open-minded, and fun-loving team
As a startup, we have flat hierarchies, maintain a very personal approach and live a "we-can-do-it" attitude. We value a pleasant working atmosphere and an open approach. We are characterized by the mix of young team members with fresh ideas and very experienced, senior experts.
Since we are a young company, everyone gets the opportunity to actively shape the future of the company and contribute ideas.
Home office or on site? We can do both! We have some of our employees working in our offices and others working remotely from home. We are looking for solution-oriented, conscientious and independent colleagues.
To learn more about Cyreen, check out our homepage: www.cyreen.de
Hoe te solliciteren
Please apply by sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org: CV, cover letter, and relevant references
If you have any questions, please contact
T +49 (0) 159 010 898 91