Inbound Sales Summer Intern
As an inbound sales intern, you’ll join our team of inbound success coaches and use a combination of analytical thinking, sales and customer service skills to ensure all prospects receive the fastest, highest quality, first interactions with HubSpot. You’ll make use of cross-functional resources and develop your knowledge of the HubSpot platform to recommend the appropriate products, services and solutions to address a range of customers needs.
If you’re excited about new challenges and seeking an opportunity to develop your sales skills and business acumen at a leading tech company, we’d love to hear from you! This paid, 12 week summer internship includes superb training and provides a unique opportunity to kick-start your career within the HubSpot’s sales organization.
On successful completion of the summer internship, you’ll also be considered for full-time opportunities in 2020 following your graduation.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have fluency in English; proficiency in other European languages is beneficial but not required
- Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or masters degree program and expected to graduate in 2020
- Can quickly learn new technologies, tools and systems to help our users succeed with HubSpot software
- Have the initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role and the ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- Are confident communicators and can tailor messaging and articulate value, be it by phone, live chat or email
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a clear desire and commitment to develop a career in sales
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the HubSpot platform and articulate its value to customers and users
- Conduct consultative pre-qualification of prospects for the HubSpot sales process and schedule appointments with the appropriate sales team members for Inbound Growth Assessments
- Navigate a high volume of HubSpot sales, customer and user enquiries, in a quick and efficient manner, to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally within HubSpot to improve business processes and experiences for HubSpotters, HubSpot customers and users alike
- Recommend software best practices, identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist customers and users
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
Hoe te solliciteren
Please submit an application online via our jobs board: