HR & Employer Branding Intern
Our People & Culture team is responsible for attracting and hiring talented people, personal and team development and everything which has to do with creating a cool work space. At ParkBee we find it really important that everyone feels committed to the organization and that everyone is having fun and feels “at home”.
As an HR & Employer Branding intern you will assist the Dutch People & Culture team where you’ll learn about literally everything that has to do with HR and recruitment. One of the projects you’ll be working on is the optimisation of our employer branding, so we are able to show our future employees who we really are and how it feels to work for ParkBee.
Are you creative, an admin hero and an organisational talent? Then this is the place to be!
Recruitment & Employer Branding:
- You'll focus on employer branding and already have ideas to make ParkBee a greater employer brand.
- Recruitment is something you’re interested in; you feel like looking for the most innovative way of recruitment.
- You would like to help updating and publishing vacancies on all interesting channels and keeping track of incoming applications
- You will work on building up talent pools for both tech and non-tech positions. You’re doing that by sourcing candidates via different online channels.
- Assist by doing research on all parts of HR. Research in HR systems, employer branding, career pages and employee engagement
- You like to roll up your sleeves, that’s how you are… Getting cakes for our newest employees or finding a surprisingly great present for your colleague. You like to do it because you actually care!
We are looking for someone bright, motivated, energetic and entrepreneurial who is seeking a role where they can truly make a substantial impact in an internship.
- Currently studying or you’re a recent graduate looking for a 5 to 6 month internship as of February 2020.
- Looking for a full-time internship (40 hours) and currently located within the Netherlands.
- Fluent in English, bonus points if you speak Dutch as well.
- You have affinity with recruitment and are not afraid to grab the phone and call one of the candidates.
- You are a team player and love to care about the team.
- You like to organise team events and are very organised yourself.
What you'll get in return:
- Make a big impact in a growing scale-up.
- Cool team events & weekly (themed) Friday drinks.
- Open & vibrant culture.
- You'll get to work in an international team with young, motivated and smart colleagues.
- Daily delicious lunch served by our lovely Rita.
- Working in an inspiring work environment, our office is located in a former school.
13% of the city of Amsterdam's space is used for outdoor parking. At ParkBee we are on a mission to make optimal use of space by reducing the need for on-street parking.
We are ParkBee. We develop smart tech. Our Mobility Management Solution optimises the use of underutilised parking space to get cars off the street and KEEP YOUR CITY MOVING.
We have big ambitions with an ever evolving product to expand our reach across the Netherlands. We believe the people of ParkBee are the ones making the difference, join us!
Hoe te solliciteren
You can apply through our career website: https://careers.parkbee.com/jobs/130029-hr-employer-branding-intern