You like working in an informal environment with team members from all around the world. You have a strong sense of ownership and are able to deal with time limits and high quality standards. You know when to have fun and when to be serious. You have an informal approach and are naturally hospitable.
- naturally hospitable
- a team-player
- a good listener
- available during holidays and weekends
Start date: a.s.a.p.
Contract: On call, 0-32 hours
Salary: €8,87 - €13,00 gross per hour depending on age, working experience and performance
14 REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
- Growth opportunities
- Training and education opportunities (internal and external)
- Annual vacation money
- Annual 5 weeks of paid leave
- Discount program for staff, family and friends
- Discount on health insurance for you and your relatives
- Disability insurance
- Pension plan
- 2 weeks of paid birth leave for daddies-to-be
- 4 day work week for kitchen and service positions
- Legendary staff parties
- The best team members imaginable
- Travel Allowance from 10km
- Indefinite contract, when functioning properly
Beaumont, The Dutch and Harry's are part of Twin Peaks Hospitality, go to www.tphcompany.com for more info on who we are.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Every day we have an opportunity to provide happiness and create positive uplifting experiences and relationships. As such we want to be defined as a company by the impact we have on others. We believe that the only way to grow, stay true to our soul, and remain consistently successful is to attract, hire, and keep great people. Therefore at Twin Peaks Hospitality our employees come first.
Hoe te solliciteren
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Great! We are very interested in meeting you, please apply for this position.
Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com