ERASMUS+ traineeship at Corvinus University of Budapest
promotion of scientifc events
editing new websites of research directorate
taking part in the organisation of events
writing reports on events
editing research newsletter
editing issues of scientific report
making infographics on the scientific activity of the faculty
provide support to the colleagues in their daily work
experienced computer skills in Word and Excel
reliability and responsibility
Fileds of study especially welcomed:
- Social Sciences, Business, Economics
- International Studies
- Marketing, Graphics
- Wide range of tasks to make your traineeship as colourful and as fruitful for your future career as possible
- Openness to adjust tasks to your personal and professional field of interest – if possible
- A balanced combination of hard work and inspiration
- Nice work environment
- Participating in numerous exciting events organised by the directorate. (Please note that this opportunity depends on which period of the academic year you spend at us.)
- Chance to get in touch and hang out with international researchers
- Super location in a beautiful city.
Institution: Corvinus University of Budapest, Corvinus Business School
Department: Faculty Research Directorate
Position: Erasmus+ intern
Duration: matter of discussion (5-10 month)
Beginning of the traineeship: matter of discussion (2019 october)
Working hours: matter of discussion (30-40 hours / week)
Payment: Erasmus+ scholarship or any other fund given by your sending institution
Deadline of application: September 10, 2019
If you are an open-minded person who is ready to get into science communication and want to bring something new to our office and institution, read this job advertisement below and consider our offer!
Hoe te solliciteren
1. Your detailed CV with 2 photos of you: one official and another that really shows your personality or something special that we shall know about you.
2. Your cover letter. We are very much interested what motivates you to work with us, so feel free to tell us as detailed as you would like to.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are waiting for your application!