Development Consulting Internship - Como Consult
This is an EM approved internship for 22 ECTS.
Como Consult is a consulting firm, established in Hamburg in 1993. They advise companies and their foundations, organisations of international cooperation and their project partners worldwide, as well as policy, public administration and civil society actors in Germany. Como closely collaborates with the German Development Agency, GIZ. The assignment for this project will take place in Ecuador.
Taks of the intern involve:
• Cost Benefit Analysis and considerations with regard to interventions indifferent areas
• Effects of policy formulation on local and regional level (Spatial planning, integration of economic, environmental and social aspects) on the livelihood of people (especially indigenous people)
• Marketing of the products of Como's projects
• Upscaling of innovations and good practices (new concepts to reach targets)
• Value Chain analysis and development of products from the biodiversity (medical plants, fruits, chemicals, etc. )
• Different forms of corruption and the effects on the development of Ecuador.
For this position, you must be able to interact in Spanish.
Remuneration: €4000 for the total length of the internship
Hoe te solliciteren
You can send your applcation (CV + motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: Friday 24 May 2019, 10AM.
Do check Intranet for the internship abroad essays from the students who did their internships at Como in previous academic years.