Data Science Internship
A startup doesn't know what dull and boring moments are. Everyday we work from early in the morning till late in the evening on the most complex and diverse problems. Our mission? Making 60 minutes the standard shipment time for packages around the world.
As a Data Science intern at Packaly you will work directly with Packaly's CAO. We are a data driven company, so in this position there will be a little bit of everything quantitative data related. From queries and visualizations, to analysis and more.
We offer all our positions the best care and the most responsibilities you can wish for. We believe that if you are a member of the team you are able to change the way we operate every day. This should not be limited to boring bug fixes and administrative work that makes you less happy day by day. Our core focus is to improve the way you work, improve your skillsets and get you ready to rumble.
Still triggered and interested to join the team? Let’s continue!
These are your main responsibilities:
• You contribute to build analytical business solutions.
• You improve the efficiency of our products and software from a data driven prospective.
• You improve and streamline the current data infrastructure in close corporation with the Analytics team.
• You work on tasks that include, but are not limited to data pipelines, data warehousing, building dashboards, predictive analysis, and algorithmic implementation.
• Great knowledge of SQL.
• Strong command of the English language (written and spoken).
• Experience in a similar role or the drive to learn on the go.
• Not a 9:00 to 17:00 mentality.
• Ready for a fast-paced flexible work environment.
• Availability for 6 months from August 2020.
• You have a valid EU work permit and already live in The Netherlands
• Free lunch, tea, coffee, snacks, soda or whatever you fancy!
• Relaxed, informal ways of working and sociable colleagues. Every week we have drinks with the other internationally oriented residents and there are plenty of events happening all year round
• A great network of influencers, potential lifetime friends, talented geeks and promoting connections
• FREE SPOTIFY to listen to the Packaly Spotify Office tunes
• €300,- internship compensation
• A great office in the center of Utrecht
It's good to know what kind of culture we have at Packaly. We are a startup, which means that you just need to watch all seasons of Silicon Valley and you are up to date... No, just kidding. Here are 3 examples that probably will explain our culture best:
- We don't have a 9:00 till 17:00 mentality. Our CEO starts his day at 6:00 with a run, where our CTO starts his day at 9:30 with the standup from his living room when he is working from home. We don't mind working from home, just make sure that you don't miss your standup meeting at 9:30 or any other meeting that is planned for your day.
- It's 16:30, Monday afternoon and the sun is doing his thing pretty well today. Time to grab some cold beers from the fridge and join the rest of the team for a quick recap of the day, latest news or latest Netflix episodes that keep you busy at night. There is plenty of time to work over a day, we just want to make sure that you finish your tasks without a burnout!
- Last minute appointment with a friend, need to leave the office earlier than you expected? We don't take track of time, we take track of tasks.
Sounds pretty straightforward to me. When you onboard to the team you will be handed all the information you need on a silver plate. We call it: The Packaly Handbook.
Hoe te solliciteren
If you are interested, please apply via https://040646.typeform.com/to/DENJtf