Customer Service Agent H&M (German-English speaking)
As a customer service agent for the H&M Group your most important responsibility is to make our customers' lives easier. You accomplish this by offering the best customer service by phone and email. You will assist our German-speaking customers whenever they want information about orders, deliveries and/or payments. You will answer questions concerning both the Online Shop and our stores, for the H&M brand and/or for some of our other fashion brands; Monki, Weekday, COS, ARKET and &Other Stories.
Our customer service center is located in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
Training starts in week 19 and week 20 from 16.00 till 20.00
- You have excellent communication skills in German, both written and spoken.
- Your English is also on a very good level, as you will use it on a daily basis.
- You have excellent computer skills; a good knowledge of Microsoft.
- We help our customers from 8am until 9pm on weekdays and from 9am until 5pm during the weekend. You are flexible to work within these opening hours.
- Flexibility in evening hours from 17:00 till 21:00 during the week and Saturdays during the day.
- Minimun workinghours 5 per week.
You also are:
- Customer friendly and strong in empathy.
- At your best working in a team.
- Open minded and not afraid of changes.
- In possession of a positive attitude and mindset.
- Solution-oriented and stress resistant. Multitasking is second nature to you.
- Not afraid to make mistakes but able to follow instructions.
What do we offer?
- €11-12 per hour and interesting secondary conditions such as discounts for H&M Group products, reimbursement of travel expenses/home office expenses and meal allowance.
- An initial paid training of three weeks which will take place in our center in Maastricht. The training will ensure that you can help our customers in the best possible way, even if you do not have any customer service experience yet!
- After the training you will start to work from home. You should however be able to work in our Maastricht center if required to do so.
- The possibility to express your personality in an informal and multicultural work environment
- To work with great colleagues within a dedicated team.
Hoe te solliciteren
Please contact Boy Ramakers via +31611743419 or email@example.com