Corporate Venture Capital Internship
During your internship, you will be fully integrated in our dynamic and highly motivated team in the Utrecht office (next to the Central Station). You will work jointly with experienced colleagues on a variety of challenging VC transactions as well as on a wide variety of both internal and external innovation projects.
You will support us in evaluating investment opportunities in the wider Agtech space as well as in innovative supply chain technologies. By the end of the internship, you will develop an understanding of due diligence for venture investing in start-ups, including assessment of technology, markets, competitive dynamics, and management teams.
Amongst others, your daily activities will include:
- Pitch new investment ideas to the team and prepare documents to support your hypothesis
- Help draft investment proposals and valuation exercises for our investment committee
- Support us in project organisation and coordination of live mandates, you will receive direct exposure during the entire investment process
- Conduct market analysis to assess the investment attractiveness of certain industries and technologies
- Strong analytical skills, team-oriented and highly driven
- Self-starter and an independent worker, we are a relatively new team, so you will be able to take on a lot of responsibilities from the start
- University education (Master students) with above average grades
- Proven affinity with corporate finance, strategy consulting and/or start-ups (preferably through previous internships)
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Fluent in English (Dutch not a hard requirement)
- A resident of the Netherlands or a working permit to work in the Netherlands
- You will work at Utrecht startup hub, right next to the central station
- You will have a monthly compensation of 700e, and your transportation costs will be covered
- You will have responsibilities from day one and a really steep learning curve
- You will work in a young, driven team with regular awesome team outings
Kramp Ag Ventures and Innovation Lab (Kramp Lab) is the corporate venture capital initiative of Kramp Groep BV. Kramp Lab’s core goal is to innovate in the Agtech and broader agriculture ecosystem by investing in new (digital) business models that will make agriculture more efficient, automated and sustainable.
The aim of Kramp Lab is to leverage the industry expertise and digital competence of Kramp Groep by investing in several start-ups each year, helping them develop and scale into valuable businesses, while preparing Kramp Groep for new markets and business models. Kramp Lab also serves as an accelerator for innovative partnerships and internal ventures.
Kramp Lab is backed by Kramp Groep, a European family owned distributor of agricultural and other equipment spare parts with c.EUR 822m in revenue in 2018 of which c. 90% realised online. Kramp Groep has a central position in the European agricultural ecosystem, linking dealers, suppliers, distributors and farmers.
You will be part of a newly created team within the company, meaning that you will have a lot of responsibilities from the start and have the opportunity to help shape our strategy and our position in the broader VC ecosystem with direct lines to the executive board of Kramp Groep.
Hoe te solliciteren
Please send your email and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org