Corporate Strategy & Sustainability Internship @ BayWa r.e.
This internship is approved for students from the Emerging Markets specilisation for spring '23:
Corporate Strategy & Sustainability Internship
• You will report to the Corporate Strategy, Energy Policy & Sustainability Manager APAC (Asia-Pacific) and coordinate with the global Corporate Strategy, Energy Policy & Sustainability team across the globe.
• You will research, analyse and present to management with respect to renewable energy industry trends, competitive landscape, energy policies & market opportunities.
• You will support BayWa r.e.'s strategic projects including market intelligence, country risk checks, and market entry studies for new local markets / business models in collaboration with our local businesses and regional management.
• You will work closely with our local businesses within each country in APAC and with different corporate functions, assisting them in the delivery of corporate strategy and corporate sustainability initiatives in APAC.
• Fluent English language skills, an additional APAC language skill is a plus
• Prior experience and/or enthusiasm for the renewables sector is highly desirable
• Proven analytic skill set, affinity to numbers and experience in developing models in excel
• Excellent problem-solving, as well as curiosity and a passion for research
• Proven ability to work well in cross-cultural settings; international experience or background is a plus
• Excellent presentation and communication skills; confident presence with senior management
6 month internship (3 months in Bangkok and 3 months remote, preferably staying in the region)
32 hours p/w
At BayWa r.e. we r.e.think energy - how it is produced, stored and can be best used to enable the global renewable energy transition that is essential to the future of our planet.
Based in 29 countries, with revenues of almost €3.6 billion, BayWa r.e. is a leading global renewable energy developer, service provider, distributor and energy solutions provider, and is actively shaping the future of energy.
BayWa r.e. delivers end-to-end project solutions, ongoing operations management and is an Independent Power Producer with an expanding energy trading business. Using our innovation, creativity and expertise, we have successfully brought over 4.5 GW of renewable energy online, while managing over 10 GW of assets.
BayWa r.e. is working with businesses and organisations worldwide to provide tailored renewable solutions that reduce carbon footprints and drive down energy costs.
More information about the company can be found here: https://www.baywa-re.com/en/about-baywa-re/company-information
Hoe te solliciteren
Send your motivation letter, CV + grade transcript incl GPA to: firstname.lastname@example.org and your application will be forwarded to the company contact in Thailand.
Application deadline: Friday 2 December 2022, 10 AM