Corporate Banking, Full Time Analyst, Amsterdam
You're the brains behind our work.Youre ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether its honing your skills or building your network, we know that success cant come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling and capital markets analysis
- Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
- Liaise with product partners
- Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
- Structure deals
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your final year of university or graduated
- You have a 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- You have 128 UCAS points or equivalent
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
Who we think will be a great fit...A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
Hoe te solliciteren
Applications will close on the 16th December 2018. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible. To apply, plelase visit http://citi.me/2zlTN9b