Consultants for strategy consulting and game theory
Putting theory into practice
- Analysis of customer data and background research, as well as the early assumption of responsibility for project successes
- Active development/preparation of negotiation methods and participation in negotiations with our customers
- Cooperation in the team in varied customer projects
- Excellent master’s degree in economics, business economics, mathematics or physics, natural sciences, engineering, psychology, social sciences (preferably with a logical-analytical focus), or a PhD ideally in economics and/or game theory
- Strong analytical skills, a structured work style, and a communicative, open-minded and team-oriented personality
- Convincing and persuasive demeanour, business proficient in English, and a willingness to travel
We support your career
As your experience grows, you will take on more and more responsibility in your project team, and we will support you along the way with:
- Intensive onboarding programme
- Specialised trainings
- Mentoring programme
- Varied team events
Being amongst 90 dedicated specialists, each with a drive to develop and refine our methods in close cooperation with the scientific community, makes working at TWS Partners something special.
Our world is rapidly changing. Businesses face entirely new challenges. More data, interdependencies, players, complex interactions and much more competition. Making the right business decisions is becoming more and more difficult.
TWS Partners helps clients navigate complex strategic decisions. We apply methods based on Nobel Prize-winning economic research to create success.
We are the leading economic strategy consultancy. We are economic problem solvers and enable companies to make business decisions with the maximum level of certainty. With our unique approach and methodology, we drive company performance.
Our economic expertise and mindset are deeply rooted in our history. Our founders – Marcus Schreiber (CEO) and Professor Achim Wambach (President of ZEW – Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research) – started with a unique vision: Put economic science and game theory to work for businesses.
Today, we have more than 90 experts in applied game theory helping global clients from offices in Munich, London, Berlin and Utrecht.
We work on high-stakes strategic challenges for our clients. With more than 2,500 successful projects under our belt, TWS Partners has proven performance in nearly all sectors – from automotive and telecommunications to pharmaceuticals and public health, all across the globe.
Our mission: to enable organisations to adopt a game-changing strategy to play the new business game.
Hoe te solliciteren
We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal career.tws-partners.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Jelena Ronnebeck on +49 89 2000 40 17.